It is time once again for our annual participation in the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community.
- Walk the actual day of the event.
- “Walk” from the comfort of your own home by donating to the walk or a team or walker!
- Form a team! Come up with a team name! See which team can garner the most support.
FUN, FUN, and MORE FUN!
Our goal this year is to raise $6,000
- You can walk and make a contribution.
- You can form a team and your team raises a contribution…and maybe members of your team know someone else who will form their own team, and the network grows and grows!
- Or, you don’t come at all, and just make a contribution from the comfort of your own home.
- Get your company/office to sponsor your team (Corporate Sponsorship), or just you (Individual Sponsorship).
- Get friends and relatives to contribute. Every dollar counts.
- Sometimes people ask, “Do we contribute so much per mile?” Answer is no…donors just contribute anything they want, from $1.00 to thousands!
When: May 18, 2019
Where: HACC, 1 HACC drive, Harrisburg 17110
Time: Check-in starts at 7:45 AM, 5K walk begins at 9:00 AM, One-Mile Fun walk begins at 9:10 AM