Download the 2019_Art_Show_submission_form
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR ART SUBMISSION:
- Art work cannot be wider than 36 inches (including frame, if any)
- Artwork MUST be mounted on art board or other flat, smooth surface such as cardboard, matte board, dry mount board, plexi, plywood, etc. OR it can be on a stretcher frame OR it can be on a plaque. Regardless, it must be capable of being hung on a rack, and must have a hanger on the back, or we will affix a hanger ourselves.
- We will notify artists of a three week pick up time frame in order to pick their art back up once the show closes.
- We will accept entries until the show is full. Once the display racks are filled, we will not accept new entries; therefore, enter as soon as possible.
- All entries must be delivered to The Arc of Dauphin County any time Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to Noon and from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. We will accept art until the exhibition is filled.